Kaunas FEZ is 534 ha industrial development area which offers tax incentives.
Key advantages include:
- Considerable tax incentives;
- Excellent geographic location, coupled with high quality road and railroad connections;
- Adjacent to Kaunas Airport (at present 17 flight directions to the Western European Countries) ;
- Close to ice-free Klaipeda Seaport;
- Stable and constantly growing Lithuanian economy;
- Highly skilled and inexpensive workforce;
- Well developed infrastructure;
- Inconsiderable cultural and linguistic barrier;
- Good investment climate;
- Safety of business in the FEZ.